Impact Exhibitions and Treble partnered to present EGE “Electronic Gaming Expo”, a three day gaming exhibition held at the CTICC (Cape Town International Conference Centre).
Both Impact Exhibitions and Treble were responsible for the operations of the event while Treble was responsible for securing relevant sponsorship for the exhibition including KFM as an event and media partner and VS Gaming as the naming rights partner.
EGE showcased the latest games, figurines, collectible card games, comics and cosplay with highlights including:
- VS Gaming hosting their DOTA 2 tournament finals at EGE
- African Cyber Gaming League (ACGL) hosted competitions in Injustice 2, Call of Duty, and FIFA
- KFM hosted their racing simulator competition
- Cosplay competitions and display
- Table top games
- Exhibition stores, technology displays, game developers
- Food hall
Attendance of +/- 15,000 over the weekend