Job Description: Key Sponsorship Account Manager
Purpose of Position
Treble Group is looking for a dynamic and experienced Sponsorship Account Manager to own and lead customer accounts, brand experiences and activations. This position is primarily responsible to oversee the relationships of the company’s most important clients. You will be responsible for maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements and delivering against their objectives.
The ideal candidate will become an integral ambassador for both Treble and the brands we work with. As a Sponsorship Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in the wider team. Your primary focus will be on delivering the best quality outputs and ensuring they consistently go above and beyond for our clients. You will need to develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and manage internal teams to deliver creative and innovative sports marketing solutions that drive tangible results. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with key customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Key Sponsorship Account Manager duties and responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of major clients;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner;
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Working with sports rights holders and their partners to develop and deliver the client’s sponsorship leveraging plans;
- Liaison with clients on development of sponsorship activation plans and marketing approvals process;
- Overall ownership of status documents, monthly reporting, collateral, merchandise;
- Management of creative assets, application on marketing materials and brand approvals;
- Provision of guidance to client to ensure creative and innovative leveraging of the sponsorship assets;
- Provision of industry knowledge of sports and entertainment industries and properties;
- Answer and assist on all client and stakeholder inquiries;
- Onsite event delivery including client, guest liaison, supplier management and team support;
- Collaboration across multiple departments including studio, creative, legal, production and finance;
- Creation of reports, such as quarterly account review, post event reports and asset usage;
- Management of programme finances, including budgets, tracking, invoicing, and billing;
- There will be requirements for travel to deliver programmes as and when required.
- Proven experience as a Sponsorship Account Manager;
- Individual with a strong passion for the sports industry and the capability to identify and evaluate opportunities and produce tangible results;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in sports activations;
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present internally and externally;
- Knowledge of social media and analytic tools;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- BSc/BA Degree in business administration, sales or relevant field;
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ Years of relevant professional experience demonstrating progressive career growth.
- Salary depends on skills and event experience
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.